Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thats what Sarah found!

I was just blog-hopping (or chess-googling) and found this from a blog thats seems to have written by a girl named Sarah.


"I was just killing time. It occurred to me that I didn't know much about the personal life of the most influential chess player of my lifetime, Garry Kasparov. So, I looked around and found that much of this personal information wasn't quite so easy to locate. What I thought would take me 5 minutes, took me a couple hours. And I wasn't even asking for much, just some basic facts.
Here's what I found."


http://www.edochess.ca/batgirl/Weinstein.html

Sarah got some nice pics there in her blog and she believes that Kasparov has three children Polina, Vadim and Aida from three different marriages. I saw this nice and rare pic of Kasparov with his eldest daughter Polina  from a chess site.Another good pic was of a 12 year old Garry.






No comments:

Post a Comment